Enhancing Your Capacity of Observation and Action in Life
Ready to experience a whole new way of seeing yourself and the world?
If so, ‘Dimensions of Opportunity’ is for you. You will experience firsthand what transformation is like during this two-hour, in-person interactive event. You will:
- Transform your perception through an introduction to Newfield's methodology and philosophy.
- Connect with passionate people with shared interests.
- Engage in experiential learning.
- Meet directly with some of our alumni.
Learn from Jane Kerschner, NCOC, PCC, and one of our experienced certified coaches, the core Newfield distinctions that will reframe your world.
Register for Event
- When: May 10th from 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Where: Silver Spring Civic Building at Veterans Plaza, 1 Veterans Place, Silver Spring, MD 20910 (GPS device address: 8525 Fenton Street, Silver Spring, MD 20910)
- Cost: $25 for general public, $20 for ICF DC Members (Use coupon code: ICFDCchapter at checkout) $15 for Newfield graduates (Use coupon code: MDEventGradCoupon at checkout), and FREE for Newfield graduates who bring a friend (Use coupon code: MDEventFriendCoupon at checkout) Light refreshments are included.
- Parking is available.
- Metro Stop: Silver Spring Station
Meet your facilitator: Jane Kerschner
Jane’s career theme is supporting the personal growth and development of her clients. The greatest discovery of her 13 years as a Newfield coach has been learning how to use the wisdom of the body and the transformative power of movement in her work.Jane holds certifications from Newfield Network, International Coaching Federation, True Purpose Institute®, Five Rings Somatic Coaching, Retirement Options™, and Wise Aging Facilitation with the Institute of Jewish Spirituality.
Please follow and like us: