Foundations of Generative Leadership is a 3-day workshop providing you with the essential, non-discretionary distinctions for effective coaching in organizations. It will give you a new lens for learning the deep, essential elements of effective leading and managing. In this powerful conference, you will:
- Clarify the essential practices to effect change and action
- Understand the five moves that are the foundation of effective communication
- Learn what builds trust & grows your professional identity
- Identify what gets in the way of you and your teams & how to remedy it
- Produce the results YOU CARE ABOUT both professionally & personally
- Return ready for action on Monday with concrete next steps to get the results you want in projects, teams, and relationships
FGL is a pre-requisite conference to beginning the CEO (Coaching Excellence in Organizations) program. After this FGL conference, participants who join CEO will continue by registering for CEO, and then being added to the program. Elements of the CEO program include study groups, learning through coaching practice guides, work with a CEO certified coach, and three additional in-person conferences. If you join CEO, your tuition from this workshop will be credited towards the CEO tuition. Click to learn more about CEO.
Dates: September 20-22, 2012
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Location: Colorado Chautauqua, Boulder, CO
Tuition: $995 (Will be credited towards your CEO Program tuition, if you decide to join that program)
Bob Dunham is founder of the Institute for Generative Leadership and leads the Coaching Excellence in Organizations (CEO) program in a joint venture with Newfield.
He is co-author of the book, The Innovator’s Way, from MIT Press.